16th EBF Open Symposium
Web-Registration will open around mid-February. Meeting attendance will be limited to 550 delegates. A general mailing will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org when registration opens.
ICH M10 Workshop
All industry and academic delegates
To register for the meeting use this link.
All industry delegates, including sponsors delegates
The registration fee = 840 Euro. To register for the meeting use this link.
All academic delegates
The registration fee = 450 Euro. To register for the meeting use this link
- The registration includes entrance to the meeting, all lunches/coffee breaks and complementary cocktail reception.
- The registration for the 16th OS does not include access to the ICH M10 workshop of 14 November. Both are separate events.
- (Note that there will be no vouchers in 2023. Sponsor delegates will need to register as industry delegate.
- There will be no early-bird rate nor 1-day passes.
- Registration passes are personal and cannot be shared.
Any name change for the full registration is possible but needs to be communicated (mail to email@example.com) with original and new name) at least 1 day before the start of the meeting.
- web-Registration closes on November 08th or when the maximum capacity of the meeting is reached (550 delegates).
Registration after the deadline of November 08th will need to be approved by the EBF (mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) and involves cash payment on site (at increased rate of 350, 900 and 500 Euro respectively).
- For the 16th OS:
The registration fee will be waived for the first two accepted abstracts/company only. Additional presenters from a company will need to register as normal delegates.
In case you would have registered and paid prior to abstract acceptance, EBF will automatically refund the registration fee.
Note that there will be no waiver for presenters at the ICH M10 Workshop.
Cancellation needs to be done 14 days before the meeting start date.